OptimizePNG reduces file sizes significantly (often as much as 70%)
and preserves full alpha transparency. Generated images are compatible with all
modern web browsers, and have better fallback in IE6 than 24-bit PNGs.
Click Here for Instructions
How to Optimize Files:
- To compress a file located on your computer: click on drag&drop box, then locate the file.
- In order to download compressed PNG file: just click the little arrow, from the right-side box.
Site-Wide Optimization Stats
- Total Size Before Compression 25.1 GB
- Total Size After Compression 12.3 GB
- Total Size Saved by Compression 12.8 GB
- Average Size Reduction 0.2 MB
Can anyone tell the difference?
Here's a side by side comparison. Can you spot any differences between the two?
File size: 19.2KB
File size: 7.2KB