OptimizePNG reduces file sizes significantly (often as much as 70%) and preserves full alpha transparency of PNG images. Generated images are compatible with all modern web browsers. Click Here for Instructions
How to Optimize Files:
- To compress a file located on your computer: click Browse, locate the file on your computer, pick a size and then click the OPTIMIZE button.
Site-Wide Optimization Stats
- Total Size Before Compression 0.1 TB
- Total Size After Compression 70.7 GB
- Total Size Saved by Compression 55.4 GB
- Average Size Reduction 0.2 MB
Can anyone tell the difference?
Here's a side by side comparison. Can you spot any differences between the two?
File size: 12KB
File size: 4.5KB